Important Safety Tips
To minimize harm to yourself and your device please follow these suggestions.
Some Simple Steps to Safety
Batteries are a part of our life. Following these simple steps will help you make the most use out of your battery products.
- Use the "+" and "-" poles of the battery to set up use.
- Do not mix different batteries together. For example, one should not mix alkaline with carbon batteries.
- Do not place batteries next to metallic objects e.g keys, coins and so on.
- When the batteries show the power is low, change all the batteries together.
- During long periods when the batteries are not used, take them out.
- Do not put dry battery in chargers.
- Never throw the batteries on the fire.
- If an electrolyte splashes on your skin, immediately rinse with fresh water and see a doctor.
- Do not put batteries in places infants can reach. They may swallow or touch harmful chemicals. In such cases please see a doctor immediately.
- (Do not open up the battery.
- (Do notmake the batteries short circuit.
- Do not subject the battery to high temperatures or high humidity.
- Store in dry places and avoid direct.